Home from Home
Creagach Cottage is a delightful two bedroom holiday home in Waternish enjoying stunning views across Loch Snizort towards the Ascrib and Shiant Islands, the Trotternish Peninsula and across the Minch to Harris and Lewis. Enjoy the views from the comfort of our sitting room which has low-level panoramic windows and a wood burning stove if the weather gets full-Scottish. The modern open plan kitchen/ dining area is also a great space to enjoy the views from the dual-aspect windows while preparing your next culinary masterpiece. After a day exploring Skye, there is a handy utility room and boot store accessed by the main entrance porch to leave your outdoor clothing behind.
Enjoy a relaxing bubble bath in the family bathroom also with magnificent sea views – brushing your teeth will never be the same again! The master bedroom has sea views to the front, a comfortable king size bed with luxury bedding and an ensuite toilet and shower room. The second bedroom has a double bed and has windows to the side of the property with open sea views. Heating is by wood burning stove and thermostatically controlled radiators throughout the house which along with double glazing and full insulation make this a really cosy house. The house sits in an acre of garden ground and guests are welcome to enjoy the garden views.
Facilities at Creagach Cottage
- LED Smart TV with DVD Combi, USB Media Player and a selection of DVDs
- New luxury pocket sprung mattresses for a great nights sleep.
- Wood burning stove
- Egyptian cotton bedding and towels
- Luxurious Toiletries
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with espresso coffee machine
- A welcome basket of Scottish goodies
- A supply of ‘Method’ environmentally friendly cleaning products
- BOSE Wireless Bluetooth speaker
- Bedroom radios with alarm (alarm optional!)
- Selection of walking books, maps and novels
- Selection of games
- Binoculars for watching the passing ships
- Basket of logs and fire starter kit
- Electricity included
- Plenty of parking and interesting gardens to wander
- Pre-arrival assistance with restaurant bookings and travel advice
We don’t permit dogs in the cottage.